We are here for you.
Hope, Help, Healing.
Help Us Help Others
Hope, Help, Healing
Mental Health Screening Test
Mental health conditions
We all experience difficult times when despair, anxiety, trauma, or when loss and change feels overwhelming. You’re not alone, and there are ways to get through the pain.
Our clinicians meet you wherever you are on life’s journey. It’s a safe place to help clarify life’s complicated problems and gain new skills in addressing the issues.
Sometimes the connections between mind, body, and spirit feel broken. Our clinicians will help integrate all aspects of your life until you feel whole and at ease.
- Samaritan welcomes Lori Parrish as its new Executive Director July 8, 2021
- Rev. Eric Fistler and Chris Geissler Join Board of Directors March 31, 2021
- Services and Apps For Emotional Wellness: COVID-19 and Beyond April 10, 2020
- COVID-19 and Telementalhealth March 19, 2020
- SAMARITAN COUNSELING CENTER OF THE NORTHWEST SUBURBS – A SOURCE OF “HOPE, HELP AND HEALING” January 28, 2017
- What To Do For The Holiday Blues November 28, 2016
- Mental Health First Aid – A resource for everyone December 1, 2015